DO YOU NEED A WAY TO UNSUBSCRIBE, OR AN EMAIL FILTER?
An average employee spends 28% of their time in their inbox because they don’t have an email filter or an automated way to unsubscribe. That’s 12 hours every week you could be spending on “reactive” activity that is NOT in your job description! You are stuck in email prison/hell without an email filter or unsubscribing manually. Unfortunately, the alternatives aren’t good…
Unsubscribe and Email Filter Problems/Alternatives
- Most filtering algorithms aren’t personalized and are impossible to train.
- Most unsubscribe tools are manual, or offer limited functionality, so you have to use multiple apps to cover all of your needs.
- None work across all your devices (most work only in one place).
- Most are not secure–they have access to your confidential email content.
There are several free email filter and a few unsubscribe tools, but your user data may be sold in exchange for no costs–and you end up with MORE email!
So… how do you get an email filter to be more efficient, automate your ability to unsubscribe, use it on all your devices, securely, and at a price that saves more than it cost? Perhaps you should consider…
An AI assistant email filter and a single button to unsubscribe for your inbox. It prioritizes what’s important, lets you unsubscribe, snooze, move attachments to Dropbox and automate tedious tasks. Best of all, it works on any email client, provider or device.
- “Product of the Year!” – PC Magazine
- Business Insider says, “by far the easiest way to fix email overload.”
- The Next Web called it “amazing and worth every penny it costs.”
- Forbes said SaneBox “will make you fall in love with email again.”
- The Shopify team calls it “life changing.”
- Even Tony Robbins calls it the “best solution to email overload.”
- Featured in New York Times, TechCrunch, Time, Entrepreneur and Wall Street Journal
There are 5 MAIN reasons to consider SaneBox
- BEST AI Filtering
- MOST filtering options
- Works natively on ALL email clients & devices
- MOST Secure & Private Filter Application
- Plus, the Price Performance LEADER
Let’s look at each of these in detail.
1. BEST AI Email Filtering
Unlike most other “dumb” systems, SaneBox uses artificial intelligence to automatically sort your email (as precise as you prefer), and even remembers your manual training. Features include…
- Smartest Email Filter Assistant. Built-In Smart Assistant uses an intelligent algorithm to move unimportant emails (based on prior interactions) from the inbox into a new folder and then summarizes them in a digest–so you can review later if and when you have time. Helps you concentrate on the most important emails first.
- Easiest to Customize. You have precise control of your filters by type (newsletters, receipts, items you’re cc’ed on, project, subject, etc.), how aggressive your filtering is. plus more. Allows you to automatically organize your email exactly as you prefer.
- Easiest Email Filter to train. If an email accidentally gets sorted in the wrong place, just move it to the right folder and SaneBox will immediately and automatically train the system to put similar future emails in the correct folder.
2. Most Comprehensive Email Filtering Options
SaneBox includes the most filtering options to help you control your email.
- Auto Reply Tracking. Get notified when people don’t reply to you, and automatically resend the original email if they don’t respond within your specified time frame–like a built-in marketing automation tool.
- Snooze. Easily snooze emails until you’re ready to act on them (end of day, in a week, etc.). This removes non-urgent distractions, keeping only actionable emails in your inbox.
- Cloud Attachments. Click the SaneBox storage option, and all email attachments get saved and organized within Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud or other popular cloud storage. This reduces the size of your email files–critical since some email applications become unstable when they exceed large file sizes. Plus, it is easier to find your well-organized attachments later.
- One Click Unsubscribe. Unsubscribe from annoying senders with a single click. The system will then move the same senders future emails to the trash automatically–minimizing the time it takes to cut off spammers and ensuring they never disrupt you again.
- Do-Not-Disturb. Manually turn on, or schedule a Do Not Disturb time (end of day, during vacation, etc.). All incoming emails are held in a folder until you turn it back on, or when you’ve scheduled the start of your next day, etc. Helps you prioritize and separate your work emails from your home life.
- Spam Control. Monitors your spam folder against false positives (based on prior acceptable emails) and moves into a non-spam folder allowing you to double-confirm they are bad. If bad, the system gets trained to leave it in the spam folder. Ensures friendly emails never get accidentally tossed into Spam.
3) Works natively as an Email Filter and the ability to quickly unsubscribe on ALL email clients & devices
- Works everywhere you check your email. SaneBox works with Outlook, Office360, Google, IBM Notes, AOL, iCloud, Yahoo, Hotmail, and every popular email or iMap provider–including your mobile phone or tablet. There is nothing to install or learn.
- MOST Secure & Private Filter Application. Unlike alternative systems that read and intercept your entire emails–which poses a potential security, legal and embarrassment risk, SaneBox will always be 100% secure.
- Only Reads Headers–never reads the body copy. The system only reads the to/about information and the bodies of your emails are never downloaded to the SaneBox servers, so the software can’t see them and the bad guys won’t find anything–even if SaneBox were to ever get hacked.
4) Price Performance LEADER
- Competitive Pricing. Even though it is the leader in the email filter and unsubscribe category worldwide, SaneBox is priced similar to other alternative email management applications–but includes much more. It would be like comparing NotePad to MS Word, with all the included extra features… making it the undisputed price performance leader
- Saves more than it cost. The average employee spends 28% of their time processing email (that’s 650 hours/year). SaneBox can typically save over 100+ hours/year. If you pay only $30k/year, SaneBox will save you $1500 per employee. The more your time is worth – the more SaneBox saves (generates a 15-25 times return!).
What is holding you back?
Now that you can see some of the advantages of SaneBox, what’s holding you back? Following are frequent questions:
- Doesn’t Office 365 and Google Suite already have email management?
- Yes–but only a small fraction of the features you need. For example, Outlook’s “Clutter” does only ONE thing (priority filtering) and poorly (do you know anyone who’s happy with it?). SaneBox does filtering MUCH better, and a lot more (reply tracking, unsubscribe, Inbox Pause, snooze, attachment storage, etc). Google only works with… Google–nothing else. It is still missing some of the most time-saving features (it’s an afterthought–not their main business (ads)).
- Is it expensive?
- Not at all. In fact it “pays” you to use it, since it saves you much more than it costs. On average, SaneBox saves you over 100 hours a year. Even a $30k employee (hard to find) saves a min $1,500 per year–plus the pain of hours fighting email hell(o). It’s also why such a massive percentage of free trial users continue as happy paying customers! Give it a try!
- I don’t have time to learn something new!
- If you know how to use email folders, then you already know how to use SaneBox. It has built-in intelligence and does most of the ongoing work for you (if you move an email from one folder to another, it can do it for you automatically the next time around).
- How do I know if I need it?
- Remove all doubt–and test it out. It’s free and if you don’t like it, everything will go back to the way it was before
- How does it compare? See the competitive matrix to see how SaneBox compares to popular alternatives.
Listen to what the press and users have to say.
- Over 170 positive reviews on TrustPilot.
- “Your product rocks. I can’t live without it. It’s in the top three: phone, email, SaneBox” Hiten Shah
- “SaneBox is the best solution to email overload! Simple, flexible, I could never go back to the old technology.” Tony Robbins, the nation’s top life and business strategist.
- Business Insider said, “This is by far the easiest way to fix email overload.”
- The Next Web said, “SaneBox is amazing, and worth every penny it costs.”
- Entrepreneur said, “This New Tool Can Make It Easier to Retain Control of Your Inbox.”
- Winner–”Product of the Year” – PC Magazine
It’s Monday, your day is stacked with meetings, calls, and important proactive projects that MUST be worked on. But you’re constantly getting stuck in your inbox (not strategic) replying, filtering, and deleting. It’s now 11 am–and nothing is done!!
You installed SaneBox. Suddenly, your emails are re-organized. Where did they go? Some were deleted (Spam), important ones remain. The rest are intelligently sorted by project, type… WOW! You handle the few critical ones and then get right to work.
It’s 1 pm–your critical work is done… and now you can review the rest of the emails (some can sit a week). You notice that every time you move one, the system sees your preference and gets smarter. It’s like you’ve got a personal assistant doing all the work for you! How did you live without this?
Life is GOOD!!
Get Your 14 Day Free Trial